Mr. McGrath provides representation to businesses, insurers, and individuals in Wyoming and South Dakota. He has a diverse litigation practice which includes title insurance issues, real estate disputes, construction defects, judicial foreclosures, business dissolutions, breach of contract claims, and trust and estate related litigation.
He also routinely works with his clients on transactional matters such as estate planning, real estate acquisitions and leasing, business formation and planning, oil and gas issues, and administration of estates and trusts.
Mr. McGrath was born and raised in Spearfish, South Dakota. He and his wife moved to Gillette in 2008 and are proud to call Gillette their home. When not working he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, hunting, fishing, and golfing.
Education and Honors
- Juris Doctor, University of South Dakota School of Law; Vermillion, South Dakota
- Bachelor of Arts, Mount Marty College; Yankton, South Dakota
- Martindale-Hubbell® BV Distinguished Peer Review Rated
Professional Associations and Admissions
- Wyoming State Bar
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Wyoming State Courts
- South Dakota State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- Campbell County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Gillette Energy Rotary Club
- Cancer Care Advisory Board